Give your loved one the truly unique gift of personalised
There's over 60 styles to choose from and you can personalise the content to reflect a favourite hobby, an inside joke or special memory.
Visit Personalised Plates Explained and full Product Range for more information. For inspiration, read some of our Plate Stories.
If you order the plates online, be sure to read the Important Information below. Or you can call us during business hours on 131 758 and we'll organise it.
Once your order is complete, you can print out a personalised gift certificate to put into your Mother's Day card.
- Select the option 'I'd like to send this plate as a gift' on Step 3 when you order online.
- The registration MUST be under the gift RECIPIENT's details.
- At the end of the transaction, a gift certificate is available for you to print out.
- A letter notifying you that the plates are ready for collection will be issued approximately 21 days from the date of purchase. It can be addressed to you, or the gift recipient.
- Only the recipient can pick up the number plates from the Registry, unless they provide a letter that you can collect on their behalf. Existing plates must be surrendered at time of collection.
- If there are annual fees, the recipient will be responsible for these, with the first portion (pro-rata) payable upon collection at the Registry.